Monday, July 9, 2012

One adventure ends...


...and another begins!  Where has the time gone?  My time in Pointe Noire has come to an end, and I have returned to Texas for a short vacation before beginning a new assignment in Kinshasa, the capitol of the Democratic Republic of Congo. 

Prisca
Benedicte

Grace
Marlene
Nuptia

These five young ladies have become so dear to me over this past year...  I am so thankful that God allowed mt to be a part of their lives, even if it was for a short time!  It was hard to leave them, and so many others in Pointe Noire who God placed in my life to assist and encourage me...

Carine and me
Flora and baby Dorcas

Linda
The "Guys" - Musicians and Singers

I thank God for each of these lovely people, and so many more whose photos I didn't post... I pray God's blessings on all of them!

Now, on to Kinshasa for the next adventure with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment